Seacrest Sober Living is dedicated to providing a supportive community where men and women in early recovery can restore themselves to healthy sober individuals. We believe that recovery is a process and requires the right level of support to move our residents toward a positive clean and sober life. The key to success in recovery is a solid foundation, which Seacrest Sober Living provides, while encouraging our residents to develop within themselves. Each resident agrees to an individual plan during his stay with us.
Seacrest Sober Living’s individual plan:
- Attend 12 step meetings regularly
- Have a 12 step sponsor within 2 weeks of moving into the home
- Attend our weekly house meeting
- Gain employment within 2 weeks of moving into the residence
Our properties are located in east Boynton Beach, Florida. It is 2 miles from downtown Delray Beach and less than 1 mile to the beach. There are bus routes within walking distance to the home and it is very close to many of the clubhouses and meetings for recovery.
The amenities of this newly renovated house include:
- All new furniture and bedding
- Cable TV in each room including the living room
- House computer with WiFi throughout the home